MSHA Part 46 Compliancy
On Your Site, On Your Schedule, For Less
Does This Training Work For Me?
Many of our new customers are contractors either submitting bids for work at a surface mine or just trying to stay compliant while continuing the work they've been doing for years.
So whether you're a mine operator or a mining contractor, you'll need to comply with MSHA's Part 46 requirements for New Miner, Annual Refresher, and New Task training.
All three versions include our core 8 hours of MSHA safety training to get you compliant. You can also add our 8+ hours of EHS (Environmental, Health, and Safety) training to get even more value from our training. In addition to the training content, each training product comes with varying levels of recordkeeping automation so you can choose to manually maintain paper records with our Basic version, or let our Standard and Advanced software versions do the work for you.
MSHASafetyTraining.com is dedicated to helping surface mines and mining contractors save time and money by providing quality MSHA safety training and Part 46 compliancy resources. Join the revolution and enjoy the ease of training your employees on your site, on your schedule, for a lower cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the Mine Safety and Health Administration?
- What is Part 46?
- Who needs to comply with MSHA Part 46 Miner Training?
- Who needs the training outlined by MSHA's Part 46?
- What training is required for New Miners?
- Where can I buy a product that will make me compliant right out of the box?
- What do I need to be compliant with MSHA Part 46?
- Do your products satisfy MSHA's Annual Refresher requirements?
- What if I need training for multiple job sites or have a large number of employees?